Opportunities at Estancia Capital Partners
The Summer Associate Program for MBA and active graduate students.
Our full time Associate Program draws upon graduates from top academic universities. Associates benefit from:
- A robust and extensive training program
- Ongoing professional learning and development opportunities
- Responsibilities that provide meaningful contributions to the firm
- Formal mentorship through the Estancia Connect program
- Relevant industry expertise
- Valuable learning experience fostering professional growth
- A culture that promotes community involvement
The Summer Analyst Program for undergraduate college students.
Our Summer Internship Program is typically 10 weeks long and targets rising seniors. Analysts benefit from:
- Meaningful work that serves as a realistic preview of the full time Associate Program
- Senior Partner open door culture and exposure through “Lunch and Learn” series
- Exposure to departments across the firm through overviews and meeting participation
- Pairing with an Associate who serves as a coach and mentor throughout the program